About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Vincent visits the vet clinic



On Fridays Vincent stays at school all day.  My sister in law, Sarah, is kind enough to pick him up after school and keep him until Brad or I can get there to pick him up.  Vincent loves his time with Aunt Sarah and his cousins.  He is actually upset if we pick him up early.  Last Friday Sarah had made an appointment for her dog to come see me at the vet clinic as my last appointment of the day.  Vincent joined her and he got to see me at work.  It is not something he gets to see very often.  He was adorable sitting in the exam room and watching me at work. 

After the appointment was over Vincent stayed with me (it took a little convincing) while I finished up writing in some charts.  He sat on my lap and kept holding my hand so I couldn’t write in my charts.  I finally convinced him that if he let go of my hand I could be done with my work faster.  As he sat on my lap watching me write and fill out the exam stickers he began to critique my work.  Our exam stickers have two boxes for each body system.  You check one for normal or abnormal.  Vincent said that my lines were curvy and not in the boxes all the way.

On the way home Vincent said "Mommy you are really lucky.  You got to take me to school and now you get to bring me home!"  I am one lucky mom!

Overall I don’t think he was very impressed with my work place.  He told me that I didn't have any cool tools like Daddy does.  I tried to tell him we had cool tools but they were all wrapped up so they would stay clean.  He didn't believe a word that came out of my mouth.  Next time Vincent comes to work I will have to show him how our laser works and see if that is enough to impress him.

No comments:

Post a Comment