About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Impromtu Afternoon at the Farm



A couple of weeks ago we spent the afternoon at the farm.  It wasn’t something we were planning on, but when I was on the way home from continuing education Brad told me that he was at his parent’s house with the kids.  We ended up playing outside on a pedal tractor, climbing Grandma and Grandpa’s landscaping, riding on the Ranger and 4 wheeler and golf cart, played basketball with the some of the cousins and enjoyed some pizza for dinner.  It was a very relaxing afternoon.  I think my favorite part was watching all the kids play basketball together.


Vincent climbing on the pond/waterfall

Joel giving Cecilia a ride.  It lasted 30 seconds and then she wanted out!



Climbing a retaining wall just because they could.



Puddle Jumpers


My boys!

Uncle Bob trying to help Joel make a basket



Daddy helping Joel.  Like our basketball hoop?


Grandma trying to make a basket.


Joel was a ball thief!



The oldest grandchild and the youngest.  I love this picture!

A serious game of basketball for all age groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment