About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blackberry Farm



I was blessed to be able to go on a field trip with Vincent’s class two weeks ago.  We went to Blackberry farm.  They have a mixture of fun activities for kids as well as historical learning areas to teach people about life in the pioneer days.  While we were there we watched a lady spin wool, a blacksmith told us about making tools, and a lady told us about life in a small 1 room cabin.  While the kids didn’t mind that stuff they really liked the train ride, wagon ride, carousel and the new playground area.  I don’t blame them the new playground area was really cool!  There were climbing areas, slides, tunnels, and a zip line swing.  As always it was fun to see Vincent around his classmates and teachers and away from his siblings.  He is quite the character!   


Vincent with his friends



Having fun!



Start of the zip line swing



The end...it was really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment