About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Farming with Technology



Technology can be wonderful!  Brad left this past Tuesday for Farmer City and was gone until Sunday afternoon.  That is 6 days without the kids getting to see him.  They were missing him and so was I.  Vincent and I talk to him on the phone.  Joel and Cecilia try, but they just don’t really get much out of it.





At the end of last week Brad called us using FaceTime.  He called us from his iPad, while we was driving the sprayer across the field.  He couldn’t really look at us because he had to pay attention to the sprayer, but the kids thought it was great that they could see Daddy!   The kids were making faces at him, showing him toys, and Vincent was showing off his stinky feet.



The FaceTime also worked well when Brad realized his phone was on the tender trailer and he need to tell Lee something…I became the secretary.  I didn't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment