About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A dog climbs a tree!



Sunday I saw something that I never thought I would see…a dog climb at tree!  We were down in the woods at the farm just hanging out with the kids.  There is a large tree that leans a little bit that works well for climbing.  Vincent didn’t get very far.  Joel climbed really high and Brad could barely reach his leg to pull him back down.  We tried to get Tally to climb it but she didn’t even go as far as Joel did.

 
This is how it started...Vincent never went any higher



Brown blob at the top is Tally climbing up



Look closely and you will see a shiny brown dog near the top



Five minutes later the kids were playing on the Gator, Brad and I were talking and out of nowhere Tally ran up the tree.  She was at least 20 feet off the ground.  She stopped, turned around, sat for a second and then ran back down.  The whole time she was up there Brad and I were both thinking “What if she gets stuck? What if she falls?  No one is going to believe we had nothing to do with this!”  Luckily for all parties involved she came back down on her own and didn’t get hurt. 



Silly Dog


Just to give you an idea of scale...She was right above where Brad is standing

No comments:

Post a Comment