About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mothers Day Tea


Two weeks ago Vincent’s preschool had a Tea with Mom on a Sunday afternoon.  It was a couple hours for Vincent and I to have a little date and for me to see how Vincent acts around his friends.  We started the event by getting our picture taken and making a picture frame for the picture. 


The picture frame we made together!


Then we had some snacks and took the opportunity to play a game were we took turns asking each other questions that were on a list.  One of the questions was that you can ask each other anything you want.  I asked Vincent why he doesn’t always listen to me when I ask him to do something.  He tells me it is because sometimes he is too busy and sometime he doesn’t always like what I ask him to do.  Fair enough!  He asked me why I don’t let him have pop!   


Cute questions we had fun asking each other


Then we listened to the teachers read what their students wrote about their moms and we had to guess if it was our child or not.  It was hilarious to listen to what the kids thought about their moms.  Most of the kids had no idea how old their moms were and the guesses ranged from 2-50 years old.  Vincent heard that someone’s mom was 4 years old and he thought it was hilarious.  He said “How can someone that is 4 be a mom?  That doesn’t even make sense!”  A few minutes later his teacher read what Vincent wrote and he thought I was 7 years old and to him that made perfect sense!


Other than the age this is pretty accurate!

A picture of Vincent and Mommy, our legs have green on them because we are wearing pants


After Vincent ate a good portion of the rainbow fruit kabobs (he seriously ate at least 10) and we listened to a story, we went outside and Vincent played at the playground with his friends.  Really he just played with anyone and everyone that would talk to him.  At one point a mom, who is a teacher and was also Vincent’s basketball coach, came up to me to tell me that Vincent keeps telling her that he is buying her reversible basketball shorts for her birthday.  He is serious about it!  She also told me that she kept hearing about how funny this Vincent kid was and then she met him and she saw for herself how funny he can be.



A cherry blossom tree made with Vincent's fingerprints


A cute poem!



Vincent and I had a great time together!


No comments:

Post a Comment