About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Vince, Joel and Ladybugs

Lately Vince has been freaking out about lady bugs.  There are always some by the window in the kitchen where he eats.  He will jump up from the table and start saying "There are lady bugs!!!"  When this first started I thought maybe they were on his plate or food.  Most of the time I didn't see a ladybug any where and he would have to point it out to me.  90% of the time it is on the other side of the table and not close to him at all.  Then last night I was trying to do 3 things at once and I heard Vince saying in a very calm voice, "The ladybugs are making me nervous!  The ladybugs are making me nervous!"  I turned around and he was standing on his chair very scared of the ladybug.  It was actually on the same half of the table this time.

A little later on the way upstairs I was trying to get Joel to walk a little faster, but he was too busy playing with a ladybug he found on the stairs.  Every time I got him to go up another few steps he would find another one.  Just another reminder how different my two boys are!

1 comment:

  1. ladybugs already?!?! uuuuugh... im with vince on this one--they make me nervous

    ReplyDelete