About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, March 26, 2012

4 Legged Playmates

The kids love the dogs and the dogs put up with the kids in exchange for things like sleeping in their beds or eating the wonderful food they drop on the floor.  They really have a great relationship!  Where we live there aren't a ton of kids around so the dogs end up as playmates.


Bristol doesn't mind being a pillow

She loves cuddling

Vince had a great idea the other day to bury Bristol in a pile of stuff in the living room.  Unfortunately for Bristol it wasn't just blankets.  We are talking cardboard blocks, bean bag chairs, books, pets (stuffed animals) and blankets.  Joel was nice enough to sit next to Bristol and read her the books that were being used to cover her up.  A few times she looked up at me and gave me a look that clearly said "Are you serious?  I really have to do this.  Remember when it was just us and no kids? Stop taking my picture.  You better not blog about this."


Joel reading to Bristol while she is being buried

Mom, you are going to let this happen?


 Sorry Bristol this is how you earn your keep!


Vince and his final product.  Bristol is under there!

No comments:

Post a Comment