About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A lucky girl!

Vince is a really good big brother to Cecilia.  From time to time he will just stop what he is doing and go over and talk to her or want to hold her.  For the last week or so he has been singing to Cecilia when she is crying, especially when I am otherwise occupied cooking or tending to Joel.  Vince will start singing Simon and Garfunkel's "Cecilia" to her.  He only knows "Cecilia you're breaking my heart" and he dances around and sings that over and over until she stops crying.  When she stops crying he sings "Cecilia you're not breaking my heart" over and over.  The part that cracks me up is that it really works!  I don't know if she likes the singing or his dancing but it works and that is all that matters.

Vincent and Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment