About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Finally Using a Christmas Gift

For Christmas Bob and Sarah gave us a one year membership to the children's museum that is nearby.  I was very excited!  Last week on Tuesday evening I decided I was going to be brave and take the kids to the museum on Wednesday morning.  When I was getting ready in the morning I mentioned my plan to Brad and he didn't say anything at first.  I thought maybe he didn't hear me and so I asked if he thought that was a bad idea.  Brad said "Why don't you see if Aunt Linda wants to go with you guys?"  That was the best suggestion he has had in a long time!

Just starting.  They were a little overwhelmed.

Aunt Linda and Joel


Joel liked the wind tunnel

He attempted (successfully) to drink out of the water tables.  Yuck!

Trying to figure out this contraption

Aunt Linda and Vince having fun at the water table

Joel in the boat...Vince was there too but never at the same time!

Lucky for us Aunt Linda said she would join us!  We love Aunt Linda and had a blast with her at the museum!  I am not sure how successful the trip would have been with out her.

Joel and Aunt Linda in the train

Joel in a mirror tunnel

Vince stopped playing on the train and came to see us.  Joel was thrilled about Vince's arrival!

Aunt Linda and Vince working together

No comments:

Post a Comment