About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Last Sunday

This past Sunday morning my mom, Kasi and Kasi's boyfriend Justin came over to spend time with us.  Vince was very happy to see everyone, but he was thrilled to see Justin!  My mom, Cecilia, Vince and I went to church and Kasi and Justin stayed home and watched Joel.  I wasn't sure if anyone was going to be in the nursery and it seemed easier for them to watch Joel at home than at church.  It turned out to be a great decision because when I got home Kasi said "I feel like I really got a chance to bond with Joel and I haven't had that before.  He was so good the whole time!"


Joel and a remote

Vince and Justin

After church everyone ate and played for awhile.  Then everyone but my mom and I ended up napping.  So while we had some quiet time we went on the computer and looked for a dress for Cecilia's baptism.  I was thinking a simple white dress less that $30.  As we started looking I was pretty sure I was the only person in the world that wanted simple and inexpensive.  We ended up being successful but that was after laughing at a lot of dresses and their associated cost!  Lucky for us we found a beautiful and inexpensive dress on Zulily.  Hopefully it looks as wonderful when it finally gets here.  It has been a week and I am starting to get a little nervous that it hasn't arrived.  Not that I really needed it right now.


Justin and Cecilia


Aunt Kasi and Cecilia

The evening was filled with Kasi and Justin wrestling with the boys and other rough housing!  It was just what the kids needed.  When Kasi and Justin weren't doing that they were taking turns with my mom holding Cecilia.  It was great to spend quality time with my mom, Kasi and Justin and for them to spend some one on one time with the kids.


Grandma Dawn and Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment