| Container Port in Hong Kong |
| Container Port in Hong Kong |
We are all used to Brad being away for farming but it is usually only 5 or 6 days at the most before we see him again. Two weeks was too much for all of us! No one was quite themselves. Actually Cecilia was fine and didn't know the difference, the benefit of being a newborn. Vince was pretty good but a tad bit more whiny than normal. The first week I was not myself but I will blame most of it on having a new baby and not being quite myself anyway. The second week I was more myself.
| Great Wall of China |
| Great Wall of China |
| Tiananmen Square |
| Forbidden City in China |
Joel on the other hand didn't handle Brad being gone very well. Joel was good for the first couple days, then he got sick for a couple days and his attitude never recovered. He was a lot less affectionate, he didn't want to play, I had to beg him to read books with me, he was hardly climbing, he just wasn't himself! One day we were talking to Brad via FaceTime ( I love technology and would have gone crazy if I wasn't able to talk with Brad) and I finally convinced Joel to talk to Brad. Joel was so excited to see and talk to Brad. The rest of the night he was in a good mood and the twinkle was back in his eyes which made me very happy.
| Brad celebrating Holi in Pune |
| A tuk-tuk in India. Like a taxi. Brad brought home a toy one for the boys. |
| School Children presenting for Brad's class in India |
I am glad that Brad had a wonderful time on his trip and next time we want to go along! Actually Brad did say that he would love to take us to India sometime. Vince is already telling him we should go to China too!
| Brad and school children in India |
| I loved the paint on these trucks. I think we should do this to our farm trucks. |

No comments:
Post a Comment