Last Sunday was my sister Jill's birthday. We heard that she was celebrating at my mom's house so we went there and joined in the celebration! My grandparents and all but 1 of my sisters were there along with my younger sisters' friends. Vincent was in heaven because it meant there were a lot of people to jump on the trampoline with him. Apparently they are a lot more fun than Brad and I because when we went out to jump with him he told us to get off. Joel was having fun on the trampoline as long as he was the only one on there or Vince wasn't on there with him. Cecilia was just getting passed around and loved on by aunts and grandparents.
 |
| Vince instructed the big kids to lay down and he was going to jump over them...they listened! |
 |
| Aunt Jill and Cecilia |
 |
| Grandma Dawn and Joel |
At one point Brad and I were outside on the porch and they were getting ready to sing and have cake. I heard a lot of laughing and squealing and I turned to Brad and said "Joel found the cake." Boy was I right! Joel literally dove into the Angel food cake (thank goodness there was no frosting!). He didn't used his hands just leaned forward and took a bite. Then my grandma said he just went for another one and just planted his face in the cake and stayed there like it was a pillow! By the time my sister finally got to blow out the candles, with helpers, there was a decent size of the cake that had been cut out and set aside for Joel.
 |
| Notice the chunk of cake missing in front of Aunt Jill |
 |
| The cake monster in action |
|
|
I think we will be making him his own mini cake for his birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment