About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thomas the Train

Saturday Grandma Dawn and Papa Razzi took the boys to see Thomas the Train at the Illinois Railway Museum.  I had to work and Brad was taking Kennidy, Annie and Tina to a water park.  Everyone had a wonderful day.  Brad forgot to send the stroller, so Mom and Dave stopped and got a wagon for the boys and the man at the store was nice enough to put it together for them.  While seeing Thomas they got tattoos, a train whistle, rode trains, saw and rode on Thomas, and I am sure many other things.  I sent my mom with my camera so I could have pictures from the day.  When they got home last night Vince came running in the house yelling "Mommy I have a tattoo" and talking nonstop about the day and how he loved Thomas!  So glad they all had fun yesterday and so happy I had the house to myself for a few hours.














No comments:

Post a Comment