About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Great Grandparents

My Grandparents came over on Saturday afternoon.  We had talked on Friday and neither of us had much going on Saturday afternoon, so they drove out to see us (mostly the boys) and brought dinner as well.  Can't beat house guests that show up with dinner!  I had worked in the morning and the day was kind of busy, so it was nice to have an excuse to hang out in the backyard visiting.  We played in the yard with the kids, watched Brad work on the tree house, and took turns enjoying the hammock.  It as a wonderful afternoon!

While we were sitting outside I saw a spider fall down into my shirt.  Yuk!  I don't mind spiders on me, but down my shirt was not fun.  I finally managed to find it and squish it, but then I lost it again.  I kept shaking my shirt but no luck.  After what seemed like forever (probably 30 seconds) I found the dead spider and shook him onto the ground!  My grandma was busy telling me something the whole time and I was trying to listen and not freak out, but she was probably wondering what I was doing looking down my shirt and not paying attention.

We were too busy relaxing to take pictures outside, so these are all from after dinner.

Grandma Pat bribing Vince with M&Ms

Joel and Papa working on the tow truck

Joel and Papa talking about the truck.  Vince was too busy eating candy to interfere

Joel happy he got an M&M

Goofy Vince playing on the floor


Joel trying hats on Grandma Pat.  He thought it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment