Vince has been fascinated with fishing for awhile. I finally got him a little fishing pole a few weeks ago. It has a rubber piece on the end so he has been practicing in the house and in the yard and pretending to catch a lot of fish. Sunday my dad took Vince fishing. Both of them were really excited to spend the morning together. I just couldn't tell Vince he was missing church because he gets mad about that. He loves going to the nursery and seeing his friends. Luckily he didn't realize that today was Sunday.
When I met my dad a few hours later to get Vince he was sound asleep! Apparently he caught 2 fish by himself and then lost interest and just watched my dad for a little while before they took a walk around the lake. When we got home Vince explained to us how when the bobber goes underwater there is a fish! I asked him if he touched a fish and he said "yes!" I asked what it felt like and he said "a fish."

No comments:
Post a Comment