A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
A night with Vince
Saturday night we all were outside playing in the yard and watching Brad work on the tree house. Vince was picking up the small scraps of wood and putting them in the fire pit. Joel had fallen asleep in the swing outside so I carried him up to bed. When I came outside to get Vince ready for bed I found Brad and Vince sitting by a fire. There was no way I could put him to bed right then, so I pulled up a chair and joined them at the fire. Vince proudly announced "Mommy, we are camping and having a fire." We had a Disney radio station playing on Pandora, the horses were hanging out by the fence, the sky was clear and it was perfect. Vince was telling stories, laughing at Brad's stories, mocking Brad when he was telling stories and was just so much fun to hang out with. Vince managed to stay up a little over 2 hours past his bedtime. Twice he ran inside to get us snacks and try to delay his bedtime and it worked. It was good for the 3 of us to spend some time together without Joel around. Brad was joking around that it was better than Disney and managed to convince Brad of the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment