About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tow Truck

Sunday after church, a picnic in the park, a trip to Menards (the place is like a black hole...a quick trip is never quick), and dinner the kids and I were out in the yard keeping Brad company while he worked on the tree house.  Joel was begging for a ride in the gator and Vince quickly volunteered to take him for a ride.  The two of them were off and their selective hearing did not hear Brad and I yelling at them to stay close to the house.  If Joel had his way he would convince Vince to drive over the the "yucky" barn (that isn't actually yucky anymore) where they have some toys and play there.  Not a big deal except neither one had shoes on and I didn't want to chase them down!  They were almost there when the battery died.  They were not happy!  I went to push them back to the house.  As I was pushing them Vince turned to me and said "Thanks tow truck!"  At least they appreciated the push all the way back to the house.

Bristol working hard

Joel holding Daddy's drill

Corn ready to be cooked

The boys started eating corn before it was cooked and loved it!

Brad working hard

Maisy relaxing in the yard

Joel loved the corn!

Vince checking out the air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment