About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Things the kids say February 2017 edition

2/6/17:

D to me in the car:  Drive faster than speed limit Mommy!

That leaves me with more questions than answers and a little bit of worry.


2/17/17:
C in car.
Mommy do you see all those buildings?  Are they all houses?  Do you have blood in your bones?  Like if you break them open can you see blood?  Mommy I really like the troll movie?

2/18/17
V: I would rather get punched in the stomach then have my book taken away from me.


2/25/17
J: I wanted skylanders imaginators for my birthday
D: I wanted a yellow refrigerator on my birthday.  For my milk bobby.  A big one!  
V:  I wanted a fridge in my room too!
D: Yellow my color.  I wanted a really big yellow fridge in my room.  For lots of fruit.
M: Vince you aren't getting a fridge in your room.
V: But Dean is?!
M: No, no one is getting a fridge in their room.
D: On my birthday?!
V: No, we have enough refrigerators.

2/26/17
D: What these? (pointing to his chest)
M: Your boobies
D: Mommy has boobies too.
M: yes
D:  Mine small.  Yours big.  Mommy has really big boobies.
M: Laughing hysterically because they aren't big at all
C: If you don't need them to feed babies anymore why doesn't God just make them fall off?
M: That sounds painful
C: What if you just cut them off with something really sharp
M: still sounds painful.  Why can't they just stay?
C: What about using nail clippers?
M: Can't I just keep them
C: Why do you need them?
M: to help me hold up my shirts
C: mine aren't big and my shirt doesn't fall off.
M: Adult shirts are different and God made us this way so lets just leave it alone.


D: Mommy you the best mommy ever
M: I love you!
D: I love you too!

M: Cecilia enough with your attitude.  Go to time out!
C: If you make me go to time out I am going to rip up your valentines day card!
M: (in a very calm voice) Ok
C: What?!  You don't love me, you don't care about my valentine at all!
M: eyeroll




No comments:

Post a Comment