About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, March 17, 2017

The Center Circle...take 3

In the 3.5 years we have lived in this house I don't think we have ever had a time where something wasn't under construction or renovation.  We have a circle driveway with grass in the center and big rocks around the edge of the grass.  The grass area used to be larger, but then we needed the driveway wider so the bus could fit around the circle without getting stuck.  When we did that we had to remove the wood retainer wall they had around the center circle.  Brad then put in big rocks he found in other areas of the yard and cleaned up some of the shrubs and the ground cover that was in the center circle.  It took a long time.  Now a couple years later and we are talking about the center circle and what we are going to do with a couple of the ugly shrubs that are left and how Brad needs dirt to fill in a different area in the yard.  He mentioned stealing dirt from the center circle and I told him to take as much as he wanted I wanted the circle smaller so the driveway could be wider.  He went right to work and one of these days we will finish it. I keep voting to get ride of the area all together but there are 2 nice trees, a hydrant and some electrical things out there we can't disturb.  The circle will eventually be 1/4 of the size it started as 3.5 years ago.  The kids are looking forward to having more room to ride their bikes.


The half on the right side of the picture will be gone and part of the gravel driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment