About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, March 17, 2017

A Picture From Joel

Joel came home from school after learning about Dr. Seuss all week with a picture.  The idea was to write about something he didn't think he would like but then he tried it and liked it.  Below is the picture.  It reads "I didn't like chicken but now I love it!!"



It took me a second but if you look he drew in his mohawk, or mohog as he calls it.  Then if you look in the after picture on the right side  you can see chicken feet sticking out of his mouth and he has a smile on his face.  I laughed so hard when I saw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment