About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Grandpa Craig's Birthday

I wasn't expecting Craig and Diane to be back in time to celebrate Craig's Birthday.  I had no gift.  I had no gift ideas.  I talked to the kids to ask them for their ideas and they had some rather creative ideas.  Many of which I wasn't so sure Grandpa wanted or needed.  The kids and I agreed that I would write down all of their suggestions and let Grandpa pick which one he wanted.  I wrote in a couple ideas of my own in so he could find something reasonable to circle.

What was on their list?  Here are a few.
1. Lizard that shoots blood out of his eyes to protect himself against predators
2. Puffer fish
3. Gold fish
4. The Unbranded book (Vince said that was more of a Grandma Present)
5. A Spy Chase Paw Patrol Book
6. A turtle
7. A tortoise
8. Apple Pie (I added that one.)

There was more but I can't remember them all.  Grandma decided he didn't want apple pie.  He wanted banana cream pie with homemade whipped cream on it like his mom used to make, but the bananas can't be brown.  I haven't the slightest on how to do that.  I have never made a cream pie or homemade whipped cream.  He thinks is sister Holly has one of the recipes, so I need to find time to stop by and see if she has a clue about what he asking for.


Joel is into Minecraft right now.  He wanted to make Grandpa a card.  He had me print a picture of a Minecraft Creeper and then he wrote "Happy Birthday Creeper!" on the paper.  Grandpa has no idea what Minecraft is so I had some explaining to do once he opened Joel's card.







No comments:

Post a Comment