About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Saturday Silliness

Earlier this month Vincent and Cecilia had an idea.  They told us the idea.  We said it wasn't a good idea and it was bedtime.  And then Brad and I went along with the idea.  I am not sure if we were just too tired to fight it or if we kind of wanted to see how it all was going to work out.

They wanted to make a human pyramid with Dean on top and get a picture of all of us.  We attempted.   We put in good effort.  We tried a different way.  Mostly failed.  The pictures do it no justice because you can't hear the directing from the knuckleheads, the commentary and the laughter.  And just for fun the dogs thought they needed to help.   I have no idea why we agreed to this but I am glad we did.

No pyramid is complete without Super Hero Dean

Kisses from Pete

Dean jumped on me from the couch before Joel was on Brad

New technique. I was convinced Dean was going to fall and get hurt.

Attempting to look at the camera for a picture.

Dean is trying his best

Bristol comes to supervise

3 of us looking and only 5 of us in the dog pile

Pete watching us from the comfy couch wondering why his humans are so weird

I have no idea what is happening here

New game

Brad likes this pyramid best!

No comments:

Post a Comment