About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Random February 2017 pictures

Dean loves his new coveralls

Vincent seems to think if he uses 2 toothbrushes he can brush for 1/2 the time

The Kind of VBS was quite excited the box arrived

Joel is ready for VBS!

A really tolerant cat sitting on top of a very patient pony.

Because some days you just need your picture taken with a chicken

Her Valentine's day dress

Bristol wanted to play dress up.

Dean riding his bucket bike

Vincent riding his bike

Cecilia and Minnie Mouse...MM kept falling out

Joel is now riding a 2 wheeler...that is 3 kids without training wheels.  This time last year we had 1 kid without training wheels.

The kids thought I needed my picture taken on my new bike.  Thanks Dad!

Swinging without coats in February

Playing with Buttercup in a t-shirt

Nanee, Dean and Construction blankie

Pete trying to hug Grandma Dawn

A little snap circuit fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment