About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, March 17, 2017

A Nonfiction Library

One night when the kids were supposed to be going to bed Joel had an idea.  He can't always let his ideas go for another day no matter how hard he tries.  Unfortunately he is usually so enthusiastic about his ideas he drags at least one of his siblings into it.  So at 8 pm Joel decided he needed a nonfiction library.  He was going to go through all the books and get nonfiction books.  Vincent and Cecilia went into his room after I left and dumped out little storage boxes and made a nonfiction library on top of a dresser.



I was happy with the location because last time Joel made a library in his room he emptied clothes out of the 2 dressers in his room and filled them with books.  Clearly he got in trouble and to fix it he put clothes on top of the books.  It was a mess and annoying!



The day after they made the nonfiction library we were all instructed to checkout books and I was told which one I was allowed to get.  I am really glad they like books but I feel like a nonfiction library is unnecessary.  Seriously what 6 year old decides they need one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment