About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bus Incident

I drive the big boys to school every day.  They ride the bus home.  It is a 40-45 minute ride after school.  Most days Joel falls asleep on the bus and Vincent wakes him up when the bus stops at our house.  The other day the bus pulled up the the house and the bus doors didn't open.  The bus driver was talking to the boys.  When they got in the house I asked them what it was all about.  Vincent quickly told me that Joel was in trouble and the bus driver was going to write him up.  Joel wanted to laugh but knew he shouldn't.  Vincent was quick to tell me what happened.  The bus driver told the boys "Make sure you gather all your things." and Joel repeated what she said, but in a baby/minion voice.  She thought he was mocking her, he kind of was but he tells me he was pretending to be a bay.  I tried not to laugh and told him getting a write up wasn't a good thing.  He asked me what a write up was and I attempted to explain it.  We use the 1-2-3 Magic program in our house so I told him it was like getting a count and that 3 counts get you kicked off the bus.  I saw the wheels in Joel and Vincent's head spinning.  Neither one likes riding the bus home after school. I quickly added that if you get kicked off the bus you were walking home and it isn't a short walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment