About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Grandma and Grandpa are back!

After being gone for 6 or more weeks my inlaws returned to Illinois the first week of March.  Just in time to enjoy some of the cold weather we were finally getting.  They missed out on all the unseasonably warm days.  My kids love all of their Grandparents, but since we are neighbors they get to see Diane and Craig a lot and going 6 or more weeks without seeing them made their return very exciting.  There were hugs, followed by 4 kids talking all at the same time very loudly and quickly and I am not sure Grandma and Grandpa completely understood any of them at first.  It then turned into who can show off more to get their attention and then settled down to normal craziness.  We are happy they are back!


They finally settled down enough to sit for a book


Dean getting some cuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment