About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Trying to swim


It has been an extremely hot and dry summer.  We haven’t been swimming very many times and when my cousin Kristy invited us to their pool for a swim a little over a week ago, I jumped all over it!  The day we went over there it was over cast, drizzling and not really that warm.  We walked to the pool anyway, but it was closed and the life guards were gone.  The kids were a little disappointed but they were really excited to go back to Kristy’s to play with Brett and Luke and their toys.


Walking back from the pool.  Vince thought it would be safer if he held Brett's hand.


They played inside and outside, there was a lot of back and forth.  Vince and Brett decided to play baseball together and took turns pitching and hitting.  It was hilarious!  They were so serious and were having a great time.  They also had fun playing in the sandbox.  Kristy’s parents are my godparents and they brought pizza over for us to eat.  It was fun visiting with them and it was fun to see Cecilia and Luke interact!



Brett pitching to Vince



Joel


It was a nice relaxing late evening (relatively) for us.  Not a huge deal except for Brad and I were leaving bright and early the next day for Chicago.  The plan was to get the kids up and early and head to my mother in laws to drop the boys off.  I still had a ton of packing to do for everyone!  Then on the way home I listened to a message from my mother in law that said she was going to watch the kids at our house overnight.  Great news but instead of packing when I got home I needed to clean!  The downstairs was already clean but everyone’s rooms were a little bit of a mess.


Brett and Vince jumping off the sandbox


Cecilia and Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment