About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Family Pictures





Every year I like to get photos of the kids close to their birthdays and I also like to get a family photo.  I try to combine the boys birthday pictures and our family picture together just to make things easier.  Last year I was unable to get Brad home for our family pictures, so this year I really wanted to get family pictures.  Plus I just love pictures!












My friend just started up her photography business and I wanted to get some family photos.  She came out to the house and did pictures of each of the kids, the kids together, Brad and I, family pictures, family pictures with the dogs, Brad and the kids and me and the kids.  The kids were all over the place and less than cooperative after the first 10 minutes.  They had other things to do besides stand still and smile.  We actually started bribing them with jelly beans.

  






Cecilia fell asleep as we were about to get set up to take her pictures.  She got a 5 minute snooze and then I set her down and hoped for the best.  I was pretty sure we weren’t going to get any good photos of anyone.  I was wrong!  Jill did an amazing job!  Here are some of what we ended up with.  Check out Jill’s website here.








No comments:

Post a Comment