Vincent spend last week going to another VBS. He loves Vacation Bible School and I couldn't resist sending him because it was at my brother and sister in laws across the field from us. Nothing is ever less than a 20 minute drive, so I couldn't turn down a fun opportunity for him less than 5 minutes away. Vince loves going to Uncle John's and idolizes him, so getting to spend 4 hours every day at Uncle John's was pretty special for Vince.
Vince only knew a few kids at VBS but he loved it and came home with great stories about what he did and what they learned. It is still a little strange for me to send him somewhere with out me going too, but he is 4 and I better start getting used to it. After all, school starts in about 1 month!
 |
| Joel at the children's museum |
Vince being gone all morning at VBS gave Joel an opportunity to have a little more attention. We spent time doing the activities Joel wanted to do, no one stole any toys from him and I was able to focus most of my attention on him, especially when Cecilia took a nap.
 |
| He loved watching the balls roll down the ramps |
One day I took Joel and Cecilia to the children's museum! It was so easy only having to keep an eye on where one kid was running off too. Cecilia was in her pouch and we just followed Joel from activity to activity and back around again. It was a lot of fun and I am hoping to go more with Joel once Vince starts preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment