About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My trick doesn't work!

Last summer I kept Joel's shoes off him when we were playing outside.  The main reason for this was to keep Joel in the yard and not have to worry about him running off to the horse barn, yucky barn, and down the driveway.  Joel wouldn't walk on the gravel driveway without shoes.

Sneaking to the barn barefoot

Last week I Joel took off across the barnyard barefoot.  I wanted to cry!

Talking to the horses...barefoot!

Getting some hay for the horses

By the time I caught up to him in the barn this is what I found.  I do not recommend being 2 or really any age and being barefoot feeding horses.  Joel seems to think that he is the only one that feeds the horses and finds it very important to feed them 1 handful at a time and apparently doesn't mind stepping on all the hay barefoot.


Here Bailey have some hay

It looks like this year even being barefoot won't slow Joel down.  Oh well, it was a nice trick while it lasted!

Yes Bailey I am barefoot just eat your hay and don't worry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment