About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cousin Date

Last Saturday morning while we were making slime I thought to myself "I wonder what my cousin Kristy is doing this afternoon."  So I sent her a text and invited her and her family over to hang out with the kids and I.  Brad was gone all day for a Nabor House function and I felt like having some adult conversation.


Luke and Cecilia

Brett learning how to use a water gun

Water fight!

Joel on the water slide

Brett making a sneak attack on his mommy



To my surprise Kristy had no plans!  Kristy and her boys came over and spent the evening with us.  They played with toys inside for awhile but we spent a majority of our time on the swing set and playing in the baby pool with water guns.  The water fight got a little out of control.



Vince getting ready to get me

Vince shooting me!

Vince shooting Kristy and Brett shooting Vince


More water fights


Brett getting Kristy after she helped him fill the water gun

Vince has good aim with the water gun and had more than 1 surprise attack on me!  There were only 3 water guns and I did not have one of them.  Kristy, Brett and Vince had the water guns and not one of them were close to being dry.  Kristy even chased Vince around the house trying to get him with the water gun!

Joel staying dry

While we were having fun with water guns the babies (Luke and Cecilia) were laying on a blanket and enjoying looking at the tree leaves blowing in the trees.  Brad joined us toward the end of the evening and preceded to play water guns with Brett and Vince.  Joel was around too, but he did not enjoy the water guns!


Attempting a picture

Love having my cousin close!

Probably the best cousin picture

Vince grabbing Brett's hand so he couldn't leave

Brett very unhappy Vince was preventing him from leaving the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment