About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wet, Muddy and Gross

While we were camping with Tiffany and Dustin we were just a few miles from my parents' house and close to the Crawford's. My sisters, parents, and Heather, Erik and their kids came down to visit us on Sunday afternoon.  Vince and Joel were so excited to see Logan and Lexi.


Hey let's throw frisbees in the water


This is a lot of fun!

Let's jump in the puddle


This is going to be great!


Look at the mess we are making and no one is stopping us!


With in 5 minutes of greeting each other with a big hug they were in the mud puddle.  Standing in it, jumping in it, running thru it, losing their shoes in it.   It was mostly Joel who kept losing his shoes in the puddle.


Splashing in the mud is so much fun!


Brothers in a puddle


So much fun!

Help!  I lost my shoe...again!


 It wasn't long before Vince and Logan came running up to me and Vince said "Mommy I am wet, muddy and gross!"  He was gross, but a few hours later he was even more disgusting.  We are talking about mud inside his ears.

Wet, muddy and gross!

Thru the puddle at full speed


They spent time running from the mud puddle to the creek and at one point even said "if we get dirty in the mud puddle then we get to go back to the creek!"  I didn't take any pictures towards the end of the night and I should have.  They were so dirty I actually threw away 2 t-shirts because they didn't have any chance of getting clean.  For the record Lexi was just as dirty as the boys!  It just took her awhile to warm up and get in the puddle with the boys and by then I had put my camera away.


The big kids splashed me!

There were also games of hide and seek.  Logan would hide, Vince would count.  Vince would find Logan.  Logan would count and Vince would hide in the same place Logan did.  Joel would chase them both around with his hands over his mouth saying "two, three, two, three."  Joel was actually convinced that he was playing with the big kids!


Joel, Aunt Kasi and Vince

Me, Aunt Kasi and Cecilia's hat


Thank goodness we have an outside shower on the RV.  It made it very easy to wash up our 4 dirty puddle jumpers at the end of the night!


Erik and Brad most likely discussing farming and the terrible crop we are having

Cecilia and Papa Razzi


Cecilia wearing Papa's cowboy hat and loving it!

My parents and sisters also came to visit while we were camping.  They watched the kids while Tiffany, Dustin, Brad and I went for a night ride under a full moon.  They took Vince fishing and he caught 3 fish!  And they just hung around camp with us.



Vince and his fish

2 out of 4 looking at the camera isn't too bad!

Joel and Aunt Kasi

Kennidy and Brad also spend time harassing each other.  Kennidy usually starts it always thinks she will get Brad with out him retaliating, but that will never happen.  This time she threw water at him, he dunked her head in algae in the creek.  She tried to throw seaweed or something at him and he threw a couple buckets full of it at her.  Always fun to watch!  I would jump in and help one of them but I always lose to Brad.  Plus it is no longer a guarantee that I can take Kennidy.  She keeps getting stronger and I now only have a 50% chance of beating her.


Here Kennidy this will look great on you.


Kennidy washing algae out of her air and Annie being a good.


Kennidy cleaning her hair while Annie poses!


Right after they agreed on a truce.  Kennidy doesn't look like she believes it is for real.


Brad pretending to get Kennidy and Kennidy using Vince as a sheild


My favorite part of having them around was just visiting with them, kidding around with them and watching them play with their nephews and niece.


Looking gorgeous in the heat!


Aunt Kennidy and Vincent being silly


A nice picture

2 comments:

  1. Expensive toys or a mud puddle! Which is enjoyed more and has better memories!

    ReplyDelete