About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th of July 2012

We had a very simple 4th and I loved it.  It went like this:


Joel, can I get a little help?  He's kind of choking me.

I dressed the kids in cute matching red, white and blue outfits and we went to the parade in town.

Thanks for smiling Joel.  Your sister and brother are pouting!

We watched Joel eat an ice cream cone while crying!

2 out of 3 looking!

I got to take a nap while the kids napped!!!  (Possibly my favorite part of the day)

I think I can eat his face

Forced children to take a group picture.

Cecilia is wondering about Vince and his goofy faces

Played outside as a family.

One of the best pictures

Washed the horse trailer.


Joel and the water slide

Vince sliding
Filled water balloons for the kids to throw.


Joel and Maisy relaxing

Used a water balloon laucher/slingshot to have a water balloon fight.


Vince, Daddy and Bristol swinging

Ate grapes, apples, cheese and popcorn for dinner.


You can leave me here, but I know how to roll and I won't be on this mat for long

Went to bed.


It's a good thing Joel is so cute!
So simple and so wonderful!


Chilling out waiting for bed time


No comments:

Post a Comment