About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went to church with my dad and sisters at his church, which is amazing and has a fantastic nursery program.  The kids are split up by ages and the volunteers are wonderful.  After the service we went to my aunt and uncles to spend time with my dad's side of the family.  It was so much fun seeing all my aunts, uncles and cousins!

Nanno and Vince

Joel enjoying standing on his present


Some highlights from the night:

Vince seeking out my youngest cousin Coco and following her around most of the night and making sure he got to sit by her at dinner.

Cousins!


Jill and Joe

My Aunt Carol got the boys a gift for Christmas and she was trying to get Vince to guess what it was.  Here is her version of the story:  I was giving Vincent his gift and told him I was going to give him clues so he could guess it.  (Honestly, i was trying to prolong my brief time with him.)  Anyway, the first clue was that the gift was yellow.  He looked at me with a pinch of disdain and said in a very matter-of-fact-what-else-could-it-be voice: "A Caterpillar tractor."  I cracked up!!  No, good guess I said, but not right.  I said it has moving parts.  Again, with the same tone "Oh, an excavator."  Great guess, but not quite right yet.  It shoots things, I gave him.  "Oh, a shooter!"  Yep.


Cousins


Joel and Nanno


Aunt Alyse, Angela and Vince...at least Alyse was looking

Watching my cousin Jack play with Vince and teach him how to use his nerf shooters from the balcony at my Uncle Tony's house.


Jack and Vince

 My dad tossing both boys up in the air and onto the couch and watching them laugh!  They thought it was awesome!

Nanno tossing Vince onto the couch


Vince proudly announcing to everyone that he was a "Momma's Boy!"  Vince trying to get away from my dad and saying "I have to go get naked!"  I had asked Vince 5 minutes early to take off his clothes and get his pajamas on.  It was extremely out of context to everyone else and hilarious!


Angela and Alyse a much better picture

Joel running around the kitchen island in just his diaper doing his two step dance walk and hand motions.  Joel spent most of the night attached to Brad and I.  It takes him awhile to warm up and by the end of the night he was fine.

Brad and Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment