About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Weddings

This fall has been full of weddings!  A combination of friends and family getting married and so far they have all been a lot of fun.  It has been fun helping these wonderful couples celebrate the start of their lives together.  This past weekend my sister's best friend got married and most of my immediate family was at the wedding (unfortunately Brad was busy in the field and couldn't make it).  It was a so great spending the night (without the kids) having fun with my parents, my sisters and their boyfriends, and friends!  The night was filled with laughter, dinner, dancing, drinks and taking turns in a photo booth.  It was a really late night and even though I didn't drink I feel like I am still recovering from the night.  Here are a few pictures from the night.


Alyse, a lovely bridesmaid

Sisters

Jill, Dave, Mom

Me, Dave, Mom


Dancing with the bride

Jill, Alyse, Me, Mom and Dad

Dancing the night away!


No comments:

Post a Comment