About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, October 10, 2011

My Birthday

This week was my birthday!  Ever since I have known my husband he has told me that my birthday falls at a bad time...harvest.  I remind him every year that I have absolutely no control over that at all.  Brad was in FC and I figured I would make the most of my birthday with just the boys.  The night before my birthday the boys and I made cupcakes.  Then in the morning I put candles in them and had the boys sing happy birthday to me.  Well, Vince sang and Joel just watched and was more than happy to eat one.  I was able to have lunch (with no kids) with my dad and then the best part....Brad had arranged for his mom to come over and babysit the boys so Brad and I could go out to dinner.  Brad drove back from FC to take me out for a birthday dinner, on my actual birthday!!  I was thrilled.  Originally Brad was going to meet me 1/2 way for dinner, which was a wonderful gesture considering how busy he is right now.  When he called to change the plans I was so excited!!  Not having to drive as far by myself was the best gift.

The other thing Brad got me, with the help from a very nice friend of mine is this video of Vince singing Happy Birthday to me.  Amazingly enough Vince never told me about the video and the night it was recorded I asked him how Awana Club was and all he said was "uh, its a long story I will tell you later."  He never did tell me, but I am very glad!


1 comment:

  1. ok, that made me teary eyed!! How super sweet!!!! You are so blessed!!! Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete