One of my good friends, Jennifer, lives about 10 min. from FC. I have known Jennifer since college orientation and even though we don't get to see each other as much as we would like to anymore we have remained good friends. As soon as I had decided on a day to visit Brad in FC I quickly got a hold of Jennifer to make sure she would be around. I really wanted to visit with her for a couple hours and I wanted to meet her new baby. Plus I am pretty sure she would kick my butt if she found out I was 10 minutes from her house and never even called. I have done that before and it didn't go well, my only saving grace last time was she ended up not being home.
 |
| Joel isn't sure what is going on and Vince is very proud of himself |
She was kind enough to let us invade her house for a couple hours. The kids played with toys and ran around. Jennifer has carpeting and we do not, so my kids were very impressed with her house! Joel just kept rolling around on the floor and Vince said it was "so fluffy" and "beautiful" at Jennifer's. Vince was very excited to get to hold little Austin and kept saying "he is so cute." I was happy to find out that Joel didn't completely freak out that I was holding a baby. Thanks Jennifer for letting me test that out with your newborn and not my own! That is what good friends are for.
 |
| Giving kisses...Austin is hoping his Mom didn't leave him |
No comments:
Post a Comment