About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

This week!

It seems like we have been a little less busy this week, but I still never found time to post or I fell asleep by the time I had time to post.  Here is a recap of our week!

The guys got done harvesting in FC on Monday night!  There is still some tillage work to get done.  It is nice to have Brad back around home even if he isn't home that much.  At least we know it is a short drive to go find him, plus he can be in charge of taking out the garbage again.  I really do not enjoy that job!  We brought dinner out to the field one night this week and Vince was thrilled to get to ride in the combine and see everyone.  It was close to Joel's bedtime so he wasn't interested in anything other than getting in his carseat so he could go home!

Vince had Open House at Awana Club this week and since it was raining Brad was able to come too.  It was interesting watching Vince interact with the teachers and other kids.  He did a great job following directions, staying quiet when the teachers were talking and he answered a lot of the questions that the teachers were asking the class.  We were very proud of him!  Joel was with us during part of the Open House and we were watching Vince's class play games.  After a little while Vince raised his hand and said "Um, do you have a nursery we could send my brother to?"  The teacher looked confused, but Joel did end up going to the nursery!

This week the boys and I cleaned out some closets.  Not a ton of fun, but the kids didn't seem to mind and had fun looking at everything and "helping" me.  We actually managed to get 3 closets cleaned out, it did take almost 3 days, but it got done.  At one point we took a break and were playing upstairs in the spare room on the kids bouncy house.  They like when I lay in the bouncy house and play with them.  I can get in no problem, getting out takes a little more time and effort (and the boys know it!).  Joel jumped out and was playing by the bed and then all of a sudden disappeared.  He had crawled under the bed.  The bed is pretty low to the ground and difficult to get under and you can only crawl under from the foot of the bed.  I tried to coax Joel back to me but he just kept laughing and crawling farther away.  I had no idea how I was going to get him out and I was worried he was going to think he was stuck and get scared.  After Vince realized Joel was getting attention for crawling under the bed he started to give it a try.  I grabbed onto his feet and told him to grab Joel's feet and to "hold on even if Joel cries or gets mad."  Vince did a great job and I pulled them both out from under the bed!  They did a great job of dusting the floor for me!  I might just let them go under the bed more often.

Hoping to find/make more time to post this week and share some pictures!  If I stop falling asleep on the couch before 10pm it will probably help.

No comments:

Post a Comment