A couple days ago on PBS Vince and I saw a segment about making slime. We both thought it looked like fun! So yesterday we made slime out of corn starch, water and green paint. It was so much fun! Joel wasn't interested in playing with it but Vince and I sat in the kitchen and played for awhile. After awhile I left Vince alone so I could go play with Joel. When I returned to check on him the slime went from being in a bowl on his table to on the table. Later it ended up all over the table, floor and his hair. He had a blast and I was expecting a mess when we started. It took me a little longer than I thought to get it all cleaned up, but it was worth it. I think next time we will go out to the barn to make slime.
 |
| He wasn't ready to get both hands dirty at first |
 |
| Then he changed his mind! |
 |
| It had a real weird texture on the table. |
 |
| Everyone needs a little slime in their hair :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment