About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Heifer Hay Day

Last weekend our church had a fall festival day complete with food, games, hayride, petting zoo, honey bee display, etc to raise money for Heifer International.  We call it Heifer Hay Day.  The weather for it was perfect and we had a great turn out!  Friends of ours who had recently moved away were back in town and we were able to spend time with them at the Hay Day.  Vince was thrilled to see his best friend Brooke and her sister.  There were lots of hugs and yelling when they saw each other.  Of course I was pretty excited to see Brooke's mom and the girls too!  Vince still doesn't understand that they have moved away and still expects to see them at church every Sunday.

Below are some pictures from our day of fun!  Vince loved the honey bee booth and stood and listened to the man talking about the bees for awhile.  Joel loved the animals in the petting zoo and just running all around checking everything out.


Joel herding sheep

Joel loved the chicken..the chicken tolerated it!
Vince smoking out the bees

Picking out pumpkins


Vince and Brooke checking out all the bees

No comments:

Post a Comment