After the Farm progress show we went to have dinner with one of Brad’s good friends, Matt and his wife Steph. They lived close by and had invited us over for pizza. I was reluctant to go because I knew their house wasn't set up for kids (although soon they will have one of their own!), the kids were bouncing off the walls after being stuck in a stroller most of the day, and I was exhausted. When we got there the pizza was ready and we ate right away. The kids were full of energy and after dinner were running around the living room, wrestling each other and Joel was climbing and touching anything that looked like it shouldn’t be touched. They weren't hurting anything and they didn’t break anything and Vince was doing a good job listening but Joel would not stop climbing everything.
 |
| Sweet little Joel |
 |
| My cute boys who wouldn't dream of being silly! |
New people, new environment, no kids toys, and wide open living room and 2 fully energized kids and the attention of 4 adults means two crazy boys showing off. If I didn’t already have kids I wouldn’t have wanted any or I would have told myself that my kids would never act like that! I told Brad later, if this new baby is a girl she is going to have to be tough or she is going to be in trouble. Of course if we have a boy, the wrestling is just going to escalate. Either way our daily life is going to reach a new level of crazy that will soon become normal for us. Sorry Matt and Steph if the boys scared you, but at least you are having a little girl and she probably won’t try to scale your entertainment center and laugh when you tell her no!
 |
| Teasing Brad |
 |
| Looking like they are up to no good! (Photo by Chiavario Photography) |
No comments:
Post a Comment