A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
A nice Friday night dinner!
Friday night we were having dinner with my in laws. Brad and I had picked up some food while we were running errands and the kids were at Grandma and Grandpa's. Vince asked me if I wanted to play a game and I asked him what game. I have learned that is always a good idea before instantly agreeing. He wanted to pretend we were bad worms. When asked what bad worms do he responded "eat people." I fake screamed and told him not to eat me and ran away from him. About 5 minutes later I was pushing Joel in a swing (yes, in the house) and I felt teeth sink into my leg, right next to my knee. I screamed for real which made both the boys and my father in law laugh! I told Vince we only pretend to eat people, we don't actually try to eat people. He said ok and pretended to eat my leg. I said "why don't you eat my feet" feeling pretty safe since we just had the talk about pretending to bite 2 seconds earlier. Then I felt teeth on my toes and screamed again and this time everyone laughed. I told Vince that I was done playing bad worms. So he climbed on my lap and without my knowledge grabbed my glass of milk. He went to take a sip at the same time I was readjusting myself in the chair. You guess it...it went up all over his face and spilled part of the glass of milk all over him before I even knew what was going on. All I could do was laugh...I think we were even for the biting incident!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment