About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, July 25, 2011

1st trip to the dentist

Vince has his first trip to the dentist last week.  I had really talked up going to the dentist for the last month or so and he was excited!  He wanted to meet the dentist, see the tools and the water sucker.  I was still a little worried he would freak out, but he did wonderful!  He let them count his teeth, clean his teeth, floss his teeth and followed all the hygienist and dentist's directions the first time they asked.  A skill I wish he would work on at home, I am so tired of repeating myself all the time.  Here is a picture of him at the dentist!  They gave him sunglasses so the lights wouldn't bother his eyes and a brand new Lightning McQueen toothbrush.  Afterwards he got to pick out 2 prizes from the prize basket.  Unfortunately one of his brand new molars has a small cavity, so we are going back in a couple weeks to see some more tools.  Vince is thrilled and I am not!


Excited to be at the dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment