About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Official

It is official...As of Thursday night all spraying for the year was finished in Farmer City!!!!  We were too busy trying to get out of town for a wedding, so I wasn't able to celebrate on Friday.

Brad still has a lot to do around home, but at least it is around home so we might be able to see him more often!  Brad has promised to write a post for me on fungicide and why it is important to our crop.  I would do it, but his version is slightly more detailed than mine and probably more accurate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment