About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, July 15, 2011

The boys are both talking

Vince says things from time to time that just melt my heart and he is so sincere when he does it.  Sunday night out of the blue he told me "Mommy you looked beautiful in your dress today."  I was speechless!  All I could do was give him a hug and kiss.

Then the other day as I sat in the living room the kids had destroyed and he walked up to me and said "Mommy you are my sweet princess."  It was promptly followed by him declaring that he was king, but I will take what I can get.  Then last night he told me the same thing and gave me a pretend crown!

This week Joel has started saying a few more words.  He can now say "melon" and he was standing at the horses' fence saying "bay-ee"  for Bailey.  Picking your mom's old mare as your favorite horse will definitely earn you points!  When we go out to visit the horses he is never happy until he pets Bailey and gets to sit on her back.  Bailey may be a cranky mare from time to time but in her old age she just loves the boys and getting attention. 
Bailey a few years ago.  I need some new pictures of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment