About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Romeo and Juliet

My nephew, Keith, has been begging for a cow for at least 1 year.  On Sunday (Mother's Day) his dream finally came true and he became the proud owner of 2 calves, Romeo and Juliet.  Before you ask he named them all by himself without any influence from his sisters.  And yes he knows they are from Shakespeare.  I asked!

Keith, Juliet (black) and Romeo (roan)

I am very excited for Keith!  He is going to learn a lot as he takes care of these calves and he hopefully he will have a lot of fun with them along the way.

Joel looking at the calves

On Monday we were able to meet Romeo and Juliet.  Vince and Joel both liked them from a distance.  Vince did end up petting Romeo but Joel wouldn't leave Uncle Bob's arms.  Uncle Bob got Joel out of the truck when we got to the farm and for the rest of the time we were there Uncle Bob was Joel's best friend.  Joel never once even tried to come to me or yell "mommy!"  It was kind of nice.  


Uncle Bob and Joel

Joel was really in love with his cousins' bunny.  He was so excited around the bunny and was babbling and going on and on in a very excited voice but who knows what he was saying.  All I could make out every once in awhile was "bunny."  I am not even sure he was trying to speak English!

Karoline holding the bunny for Joel


No comments:

Post a Comment