About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Neighborly Visit

Last weekend my brother in law, John, and his family along with my mother in law rode horses over to our house.  Joel rode around a little bit with Uncle John and was happy as long as the horse was moving!  Since it was a cloudy, cold, and rainy day they didn't stay long.  Hopefully it will be the first of many times they ride to our house this year.

Maggie and Barney

Uncle John, Joel and Storm

Ellie and Kitty and Grandma Diane and Same

Millie and Sunset and Maggie and Barney

No comments:

Post a Comment