About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Anything Goes

My sisters (Kennidy, and Tina) along with a lot of their friends (including Annie and Claire) were part of the musical Anything Goes this past weekend.  Grandma Pat, Dorothy and Yara were all going on Saturday and I really wanted to go as well.  My mom and Dave watched the 3 kids at their house while Brad and I went to the musical.  The musical was at the high school I attended and for some reason the auditorium seemed a lot smaller than I remembered and the bathroom was uglier too.  Anyway, it was neat to go back to the high school and see the musical.  The kids put on a great show.   We really enjoyed it and the kids had a blast with Grandma Dawn and Papa Razzi.  The highlight of the night for Vince and Joel was chasing the ducks around a stall.  Vince thought they were playing tag!  On the way home he kept saying "It was such a fun game!"

Kennidy and Tina

Annie


Kennidy, Dorothy, Yara and Grandma

Me and Kennidy

Kennidy, Me and Tina!



No comments:

Post a Comment