About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

I started my Mother's Day early.  It wasn't planned that is just the way it turned out and I wasn't going to complain.  Friday afternoon we were really slow at work, so they let me leave in the afternoon.  I was able to get a few errands done and get home early.  Katie, our babysitter, was happy to stay around for a couple hours so I could go ride my horse...alone!  So much fun!

Vince and Aunt Kasi

Mom and Tina

Saturday when I got home from work it was just about time to get the kids down for a nap.  Cecilia was already sleeping, so I quickly put the boys down to sleep.  My intention was to get some quiet time to write blogs.  Then Vince looked at me with his big eyes and asked if I could lay down with him.  I didn't even hesitate!  It was rainy and cold outside and was the perfect day for a nap.  About 1.5 hours later Cecilia and Joel woke up.  We went in my room and watched a movie and about 30 minutes later Vince joined us.  We all just cuddled and watched a movie until almost 5:30 when we all realized we were hungry!



Aunt Kasi trying to get Cecilia to smile!

Aunt Kasi and Cecilia



Sunday the kids and Brad gave me nice cards then we hurried off to church.  We are almost always in a hurry to get out of the house on Sunday mornings.  Brad stayed in the nursery with Joel so I could enjoy the sermon. 



Grandma Dawn and Cecilia

Aunt Alyse teaching Vince how to walk a dog.  He got tired of it and when Alyse walked away Vince hooked the leash on the door.
After church we headed out to my grandparents to meet up with the rest of my family.  We had such nice weather on Sunday!  We talked about wedding plans, school, graduations, took turns chasing the boys, and playing in the yard on an air mattress.  Brad kept launching Vince and Kennidy off the air mattress.  I think he was the only one who ended up getting hurt.

Brad and Vince about to launch Kennidy

Aunt Kennidy and Vince

It was a great weekend even though I never got a picture with all three of the kids and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment